To maximize your experience we recommend the following:
1. Be on time, it always takes longer to relax if you are in a rushed state.
2. Do not eat a full meal just before your session, but drink plenty of water the day of your treatment.
3. Give accurate health information on your intake form.
4. Communication is important, be sure to state what your needs are and give feedback during the session (amount of pressure, temperature, lighting etc . . .)
5. Please come to your massage showered.
6. Breathe deeply and regularly. As your Therapist finds area of tension, breathe and relax into them.
7. Allow yourself a few moments on the table at the end of your massage, don’t get up too quickly.
8. Drink plenty of water after your treatment and throughout the day.